For outdoor and nature enthusiasts this group is presenting a memorable program on travelling to Costa Rica. From oceans, to rainforests, to hillsides covered in coffee, Costa Rica offers a little bit of paradise for everyone.
Join us Thursday, September 15th at 7:00 PM in the Community Room.
Program Date: Wednesday, September 7, 10:00-10:30 a.m.
ABC Activity Time is an informal session where parents, caregivers, children and babies meet together in a relaxed environment. This drop-in playtime includes sensory activities, puzzles, and matching games for children ages birth to 5, with caregiver. No registration required.Program Dates and Times (September 12-October 15):
- Mondays-Saturdays, 10:30-11:00AM
- Mondays, 1:30-2:00PM
- Tuesday & Wednesday, 7:30-8:00PM
- Mondays, 10:00-10:30AM and 1:00-1:30PM
- Tuesdays, 7:00-7:30PM
- Wednesdays, 10:00-10:30AM and 7:00-7:30PM
- Thursdays, 10:00-10:30AM
- Fridays, 10:00-10:30AM
- Saturdays, 10:00-10:30AM
Program Date: Monday, September 19 7:00-7:45 PM
The Canton Seniors Book Discussion Group will not meet in December. Copies of the January 25, 2012 selection, Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon will be available after November 16, 2011. Request a copy at the Adult Reference Desk.
Program Dates: Thursday, September 1, 7:00-7:45 PM
Program Date: Thursday, September 8 7:00-7:30 PM.
- September 13 — SCORE will help you build a web page
- September 20 — The Canton Chamber of Commerce will share the benefits of being a Chamber member
- September 27 — The experts from WSU's Tech Town will show you how to "Thrive in your neighborhood."
- October 4 — Our own professional staff will share the advantages of social media
- October 11 — Local journalist and Canton Patch editor, Peg McNichol will share how best to get your information into local media
Kristen's departure opens up a position here at the library and we are currently accepting applications for the Children's, Tween & Teen Services Program Specialist position.
Program Date: Tuesday, August 23 7-7:45 p.m.