Dr. Craig Perdue will talk about behavioral ecology on Thursday, April 21, 3:00-4:30PM, in a presentation entitled "Bird Ancestors, Adaptations and Conversation." He will share his knowledge about working with birds of prey and other animals and explain how our actions impact their world. There is no registration required for this all ages program.
[Note: Dr. Perdue's program includes live birds.]
- Everything Green — Monday, April 18, 11:00-11:45AM (children, 1st through 3rd grade)
- Vegetarian Eating — Monday, April 18, 7:00-8:30PM (adult)
- Scrapbox Fun! — Tuesday, April 19, 1:00-3:00PM (all ages)
- Green Gardening — Tuesday, April 19, 7:00-8:30PM (adult)
- Recycled Crafts — Wednesday, April 20, 2:00-3:00PM (all ages)
- Bob the Bee Guy — Wednesday, April 20, 7:00-8:30PM (adult)
- Craig Perdue, Naturalist — Thursday, April 21, 3:00-4:30PM (all ages)
Program Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2:00-3:00PM
Program Date: Tuesday, April 19, 1:00-3:00PM
7:00-8:30PM in the Community Room
Join in the discussion and learn from our panel as we talk about cyberparenting, bullying and protecting our kids online. Panelists include P-CEP teens, Erin MacGregor, Plymouth High School’s associate principal; Will Burgess, a GrowthWorks counselor; Sara Boritzki, Canton Township Police Department’s school resource officer; and Ellen Pare, Canton Library’s adult services librarian. The discussion will be moderated by Laurie Golden, CPL marketing and communications manager, and Frank Ruggirello Jr., Plymouth-Canton Community Schools spokesman.
Program Date: Wednesday, March 30 at 7:00-7:45PM
Program Date: Tuesday, March 29, 7:00-7:45PM
Program Date: March 26, 2:00-2:45PM