At the Henry Ford Centennial Library in Dearborn June 12-13 there's going to be tons of guests, like David Peterson (creator of Mouse Guard) and Raina Telgemeier (creator of Smile) and tons of cool, free programs about comics over the span of two days! Check out how to register.
Blood pressure screening is available on the 3rd Monday of each month, 1:00-3:00PM in the Parkview Room of the Summit. This free service is provided by the Oakwood Healthcare System and sponsored by the Canton Seniors Center. No appointments are necessary.
May is Older Americans Month and the focus is on getting strong to live long. So why not join the Senior Wii Bowling league on May 4, 2010 in the library's Community Room? For additional information call Marcia Barker at (734) 397-0999 x1079.
This year’s Older Americans Month theme — Age Strong! Live Long! — recognizes the diversity and vitality of today’s older Americans who span three generations. They have lived through wars and hard times, as well as periods of unprecedented prosperity.
- May 18 in East Lansing
- May 20 in Marquette
- Irene's Myomassology Institute
- U of M-Dearborn
- Schoolcraft College
- Walsh College
- Lawrence Tech
- Specs Howard School of Media Arts
- L'Esprit Academy
- Wayne State University
- Davenport University
- International Bartending School
- ITT Tech
- Art Institute of Michigan
- Center for Film Studies
- Concordia College
- Eastern Michigan University
- Dorsey Business School
- Armed Forces Recruiting
- DeVry University
- Earth Week Mural Art Creation — Sunday, April 18, 1:00-3:00PM
- Recycled Crafts — Tuesday, April 20, 5:00-5:45PM
- How to Become a Master Gardener — Tuesday, April 20, 7:00-8:30PM
- A Michivore Life — Wednesday, April 21, 7:00-8:30PM
- Energy Alternatives — Thursday, April 22, 7:00-8:30PM
- Scrapbox Fun! — Friday, April 23, 10:00-11:00AM