Join us Thursday, September 29, from 7:00-8:00 PM for Book Gems. Our staff will explore some great hidden-in-plain-sight reads in Canton Public Library's fiction and nonfiction collections. Discover new and interesting titles for your book group or reading stack.
The 2012 program will run from Memorial Day until Labor Day.
- You must be in third through twelfth grade
- If you are under 12, your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring the assignment, textbooks, calculators, and any other materials you need
- Monday from 6:00-8:00PM Canton Public Library by the Teen Reference Desk
- Tuesday from 6:00-8:00PM Canton Public Library by the Teen Reference Desk
- Wednesday from 6:00-8:00PM Plymouth District Library in the Teen Zone
- Thursday from 6:00-8:00PM Canton Public Library by the Teen Reference Desk
- Thursday from 6:00-8:00PM Plymouth District Library in the Teen Zone
Register online beginning September 12.
Program date: September 26, 7:00 PM
For outdoor and nature enthusiasts this group is presenting a memorable program on travelling to Costa Rica. From oceans, to rainforests, to hillsides covered in coffee, Costa Rica offers a little bit of paradise for everyone.
Join us Thursday, September 15th at 7:00 PM in the Community Room.
Program Date: Wednesday, September 7, 10:00-10:30 a.m.
ABC Activity Time is an informal session where parents, caregivers, children and babies meet together in a relaxed environment. This drop-in playtime includes sensory activities, puzzles, and matching games for children ages birth to 5, with caregiver. No registration required.Program Dates and Times (September 12-October 15):
- Mondays-Saturdays, 10:30-11:00AM
- Mondays, 1:30-2:00PM
- Tuesday & Wednesday, 7:30-8:00PM
- Mondays, 10:00-10:30AM and 1:00-1:30PM
- Tuesdays, 7:00-7:30PM
- Wednesdays, 10:00-10:30AM and 7:00-7:30PM
- Thursdays, 10:00-10:30AM
- Fridays, 10:00-10:30AM
- Saturdays, 10:00-10:30AM
Program Date: Monday, September 19 7:00-7:45 PM
The Canton Seniors Book Discussion Group will not meet in December. Copies of the January 25, 2012 selection, Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon will be available after November 16, 2011. Request a copy at the Adult Reference Desk.
Program Dates: Thursday, September 1, 7:00-7:45 PM