- You must be in 3rd through 12th grade
- If you're under 12, your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring the assignment and any other needed materials
Days and Times
- Monday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
- Tuesday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
- Thursday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
There will be no tutoring during school closures, library closures, and snow days.
From 7:00-7:45 PM Annie's ghosts: a journey into a family secret by Steve Luxenberg is the 2013-14 Great Michigan Read. It's part memoir, part detective story, and part history. As the author tries to understand his mom's reasons for hiding her sister's existence, he takes readers on a journey into his mother's world of the 1930s and '40s, where he explores how a poor, immigrant family manages life with a child who has special needs.
From 8:00-8:45 PM Her fearful symmetry: a novel by Audrey Niffenegger. Twin sisters learn their English aunt has left them her flat in London. The cemetery which borders the flat serves as an inspiring setting as the twins become entwined in the lives of their neighbors, both living and deceased.
Designed for new walkers up to 5 years old, dancing is a great way to have some fun!
[LEGO House by Mark Nicolson is licensed under CC BY 2.0]
- October 6 - Awareness of Goodness through my Vision
- October 13 - Awareness of Goodness through my Speech
- October 20 - Awareness of Goodness through my Actions
- October 27 - Awareness of Goodness through my Attitude