Mondays, 10:00 - 10:30 AM
Fridays, 1:00 - 1:30 PM
- Monday, January 19 - 1:00-5:00 PM Purple Room, 5:00-8:30 PM - Community Room
- Tuesday, January 20 - 1:00-8:30 PM Community Room
- Wednesday, January 21 - 1:00-5:00 PM Purple Room
Good Luck on your Exams!!!
The children will showcase their talent and hard work to their loved ones with a final performance on Friday, May 1, at 4:30 PM!
ABC Activity Times, January 5-February 14:
- Mondays 10:30-11:00 AM
- Tuesdays 10:30-11:00 AM (Purple Room)
- Tuesdays 7:30-8:00 PM (Purple Room)
- Wednesdays 10:30-11:00 AM
- Thursdays 10:30-11:00 AM
- Thursdays 7:30-8:00 PM (Purple Room)
- Fridays 1:30-2:00 PM (Purple Room)
- Saturdays 10:30-11:00 AM (Purple Room)
NOTE: Construction will begin in the library lobby on Monday, January 5. ABC Activity Times will still take place, but watch the website and signs for updates to locations and what entrances are open.
Drop-in Family Storytimes, January 5-February 14:
- Mondays 10:00-10:30 AM (Community Room)
- Tuesdays 7:00-7:30 PM (Purple Room)
- Wednesdays 10:00-10:30 AM (Community Room)
- Thursdays 10:00-10:30 AM (Community Room)
- Thursdays 7:00-7:30 PM (Purple Room)
- Saturdays 10:00-10:30 AM (Purple Room)
Join us Saturday January 17 at 1:00 PM to take a tour through our Library's emedia services, taking a close look at options for streaming and downloading movies, TV, music, ebooks and eaudiobooks.
Learn the basics of how to check out free library ebooks and read them on your Kindle, Nook, iPad or other device. Join us Saturday, January 3, 10:00-11:30 AM.
Learn to create a spreadsheet and manage a list
with Microsoft Excel 2010. Registration required.
Prerequisite: Mouse and keyboarding skills.
Join us on Thursday, January 8 from 6:30-8:00 PM.
Bootstrapper: from broke to badass on a northern Michigan farm by Mardi Jo Link — It's the summer of 2005, and Mardi Jo Link's dream of living the simple life has unraveled into debt and heartbreak. She and her husband of nineteen years have just called it quits, leaving her with serious cash-flow problems and a looming divorce. Link makes a seemingly impossible resolution: to hang on to her century-old farmhouse in northern Michigan and continue to raise her three boys on well water and wood chopping and dirt. Armed with an unfailing sense of humor and three resolute accomplices, Link confronts blizzards and foxes, learns about Zen divorce and the best way to butcher a hog, dominates a zucchini-growing contest and wins a year's supply of local bread, masters the art of bargain cooking, wrangles rampaging poultry, and withstands any blow to her pride in order to preserve the life she wants.
Registration begins December 23
Storytime session begins Tuesday, January 6, 10:00 AM
This program is wheelchair accessible.