Join free email Book Clubs and read a small portion of a book daily in your email. There are many categories from which to choose; pick as many as you'd like.
If you would like to discuss a book from the email clubs with people across the country, visit the Book Club Forum administered by DearReader.
Book Club-in-a-BagAvailable Kits
Book Club-in-a-Bag is designed to help you hold your own book discussions with friends and colleagues. You can reserve and check out kits:
- 8 copies of a particular book
- Bonus materials for facilitating conversations
- Many titles available in large print format
- Kits may be checked out for eight weeks, but can't be renewed
- You can reserve a kit in advance by calling the library's Reference Desk (734) 397-0999
|How to Start a Book Club||192.33 KB|