Bestsellers — Paperback Graphic Books
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2014-02-23, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- The unwritten, vol. 8 by Mike Carey and Peter Gross
Tom follows in the footsteps of Orpheus and journeys to the land of the dead to rescue Lizzie.
- The walking dead compendium, vol. 2 by Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard
This collected edition, of issues 49-96, follows Rick and his group of survivors as they try to stay alive — with zombies and some humans against them.
- The walking dead compendium, vol. 1 by Robert Kirkman and others
This massive collected edition - over 1,000 pages - reprints the first 48 issues of “The Walking Dead.”
- Aphrodite: goddess of love by George O'Connor
The life of the Goddess of Love, from when she first rises from the sea to her role in the Trojan War, is covered in this graphic novel.
- Olympians: poseidon by George O'Connor
Learn all about the Greek king of seas and his rather complicated family tree.
- March: book one by John Lewis and Andrew Aydin
Congressman John Lewis from Georgia chronicles his life in the civil rights movement. Artwork is by Nate Powell.
- Smile by Raina Telgemeier
This graphic novel memoir depicts the social lows of braces, an earthquake, boy troubles, frenemies and other plagues of the sixth grade.
- Saga, vol. 1 by Brian K Vaughan and Fiona Staples
This sci-fi fantasy series follows a newly married couple as they try to raise their child while avoiding robots, bounty hunters and an intergalactic war.
- Drama by Raina Telgemeier
Middle school drama becomes much more intense when Callie becomes the stage manager for a production of "Moon Over Mississippi."
- Saga, vol. 2 by Brian K Vaughan and Fiona Staples
This sci-fi fantasy series follows a newly married couple as they try to raise their child while avoiding robots, bounty hunters and an intergalactic war. In this volume: meet the grandparents!