Bestsellers — Paperback Graphic Books
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2014-10-26, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- Sisters by Raina Telgemeier
Raina is stuck in the back seat between her younger brother and sister for a weeklong road trip in this family memoir. Will such close quarters force the siblings to finally get along?
- Smile by Raina Telgemeier
Raina experiences braces, an earthquake, boy troubles, frenemies and other plagues of the sixth grade.
- Amulet: escape from lucien, vol. 6 by Kazu Kibuishi
Max makes a promise to the Elf King that he may not be able to keep while Emily and Navin are ordered to go into the war-torn city of Lucien.
- Drama by Raina Telgemeier
Middle-school drama becomes much more intense when Callie becomes the stage manager for a production of "Moon Over Mississippi."
- Batman, vol. 4 by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo
Batman’s origin is reimagined here and the first threat he must face is the Red Hood and his anonymous gang.
- Fairest, vol. 4 by Marc Andreyko and Shawn McManus
Cinderella investigates an assassination attempt on Snow White that ties into events from her own past.
- El deafo by Cece Bell
A young girl experiences hearing loss and receives the Phonic Ear, a bulky hearing aid that comes with a mischievous benefit: She can hear her teacher no matter where she goes in school.
- The rise of aurora west by Paul Pope, JT Petty and David Rubín
Set in the same universe as Mr. Pope’s “Battling Boy,” this tale follows the young heroine Aurora West as she investigates the mystery surrounding her mother’s death.
- Heroes of olympus: book one by Rick Riordan, Robert Venditti and Nate Powell
In this adaptation of the popular children’s series, which is set in the same universe as “Percy Jackson and the Olympians,” a new group of teenagers discover they are the children of ancient Greek gods.
- Batman 75th anniversary box set by various
A few of the Caped Crusader’s most popular tales are collected here, including “The Dark Knight Returns,” “Batman: Hush” and “Batman: The Court of Owls.”