Bestsellers — Children's Paperback Books
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2012-12-09, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
What it’s like to grow up, from the perspective of a high school boy.
- One direction: dare to dream by the members of One Direction
Life as a boy band.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
A girl must prove her mettle in a faction-ridden dystopia.
- Looking for alaska by John Green
A boy falls for a bold girl.
- Middle school, the worst years of my life by James Patterson and Chris Tebbetts
Rafe breaks every rule in the book.
- The book thief by Markus Zusak
A girl saves books from Nazi burning.
Book Review | Sunday Review
- Thirteen reasons why by Jay Asher
Before she commits suicide, a girl sends recordings to 13 people.
- The absolutely true diary of a part-time indian by Sherman Alexie and Ellen Forney
A boy leaves his reservation for an all-white school.
- Wildwood by Colin Meloy
A girl’s brother is kidnapped by crows.
- Out of my mind by Sharon M Draper
A brilliant girl with cerebral palsy longs for a way to speak.