Bestsellers — Paperback Advice
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2013-04-21, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- Obamacare survival guide by Nick Tate
An explanation of and arguments against the Affordable Care Act.
- The five love languages by Gary Chapman
How to communicate love in a way a spouse will understand.
- The beauty detox foods by Kimberly Snyder
Fifty foods, none of them meat, for transforming your body; with recipes.
- What to expect when you're expecting by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel
Advice for parents-to-be.
- The gifts of imperfection by Brene Brown
Letting go of who you think you’re supposed to be to embrace who you are.
- Forks over knives - the cookbook by Del Sroufe
A companion cookbook, with over 300 plant-based recipes.
- Eat to live by Joel Fuhrman
A plan for achieving fast and sustained weight loss.
- The honest life by Jessica Alba
Making nontoxic choices, from diet to home materials to beauty products.
- Clean by Alejandro Junger with Amely Greeven
A program to rid the body of a multitude of toxins.
- The happiness project by Gretchen Rubin
In a hunt for happiness, the author consulted science, ancient wisdom and pop culture.
- Practical paleo by Diane Sanfilippo
A customized approach to health and a whole-foods lifestyle.
- The untethered soul by Michael A Singer
The answer to who we are is said to be found in our consciousness, the process of Gyana, the yoga of the Intellect.
- To heaven and back by Mary C Neal
A spiritual journey the author experienced after a kayak accident.
- Outsource smart by Daven Michaels
The benefits of outsourcing while staying competitive and freeing up more time for self.
- From mama's table to mine by Bob Deen
Reduced-fat Southern comfort food, including Charleston shrimp and grits.