Bestsellers — Mass Market Paperback
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2015-09-06, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- Gray mountain by John Grisham
A laid-off lawyer, in a bid to reclaim her corporate perch, moves to an Appalachian mining town where her legal-aid work starts to rile Big Coal.
- Mean streak by Sandra Brown
A doctor, presumed dead, fights for her life in the outreaches and wonders which madman she's escaping from.
- The martian by Andy Weir
After a dust storm forces his crew to abandon him, an astronaut embarks on a dogged quest to stay alive on Mars.
- Never die alone by Lisa Jackson
A ritualistic killer who claims twins on their 21st birthday may be on the loose again.
- Unlucky 13 by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
The Women's Murder Club faces its next case, a homicidal intern bent on revenge.
- Love letters by Debbie Macomber
An innkeeper insists her handyman is just a friend, but few in Cedar Cove believe her.
- Obsession in death by J D Robb
A highly successful profiler, an object of obsession along with her billionaire husband, becomes the target of a potential quarry
- Flesh and blood by Patricia Cornwell
Kay Scarpetta finds herself in pursuit of a serial sniper in the series's 22nd installment.
- A perfect life by Danielle Steel
A television anchor's on-air poise belies her unsettled life.
- Thrill me by Susan Mallery
A decade's distance does little to mollify the passion between a promoter and an extreme-sports enthusiast.
- Irish hearts by Nora Roberts
A reissue of two novels, “Irish Thoroughbred” (1981) and “Irish Rose” (1988).
- The matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand
A Nantucketer finds her matchmaking skills tested on herself when her high school boyfriend arrives on the island.
- A game of thrones by George R R Martin
In the frozen wastes to the north of Winterfell, sinister and supernatural forces are mustering; Book 1 of "A Song of Ice and Fire."
- I am pilgrim by Terry Hayes
- The forgotten by Heather Graham
When a dolphin trainer's subject brings back human parts, the F.B.I.'s paranormal unit is called in.