Bestsellers — Manga
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2014-04-27, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- Naruto, vol. 65 by Masashi Kishimoto
The magical beast Ten Tails has awoken and only Naruto and the Allied Shinobi Forces stand in its way!
- Crimson spell, vol. 3 by Ayano Yamane
Prince Vald is forever cursed to transform into a demon every night, unless a powerful sorcerer named Halvi can help him break the spell!
- Sword art online: aincrad by Reki Kawahara and Tamako Nakamura
In the not–too–distant future, a popular virtual reality video game traps its users, so the only way to log out is to beat the game. But if they die in the virtual world, it also means “game over” in the real world!
- Bleach, vol. 60 by Tite Kubo
Ichigo Kurosaki sees dead people and helps usher them safely into the afterlife. In this volume, Ichigo returns to the World of the Living, where he encounters his father.
- Wolf children: ame and yuki by Mamoru Hosoda and Yu
Hana meets and falls in love with a man who is a werewolf, but when tragedy strikes, she is forced to raise their children alone in this adaptation of the animated film.
- Attack on titan, vol. 1 by Hajime Isayama
Is this the end of humanity? It sure looks that way when what is left of mankind must go into hiding to escape the giant humanoids known as the Titans.
- Magi: the labyrinth of magic, vol. 5 by Shinobu Ohtaka
This series is inspired by the characters and tales from “The Arabian Nights.” In this volume, Aladdin, with the help of King Sinbad, tries to rescue Ali Baba from the Fog Troop.
- Attack on titan, vol. 2 by Hajime Isayama
Mankind has gone into hiding to escape the giant humanoids known as the Titans. In this volume, the Titans attack, but one of them goes rogue.
- Fairy tail, vol. 36 by Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail vaults to the top of the rankings in the Grand Magic Games but why aren’t they excited about their victory?
- Alice in the country of clover: nightmare by QuinRose and Yobu
Nightmare Gottschalk may not make much of an impression in the waking world, but in dreams, he can use his power to be smooth and charismatic enough to steal Alice’s heart.