Bestsellers — Hardcover Graphic Books
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2014-03-02, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- Locke & key, vol. 6 by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
The series reaches its conclusion in this volume, where Dodge has gained possession of the Omega key and only Tyler can stop him.
- Fables: the deluxe edition, book eight by Bill Willingham and Mark Buckingham
Flycatcher, a.k.a. the Frog Prince, takes center stage in this volume, which chronicles his rise from janitor to ruler of Haven.
- Avatar, the last airbender: the search by Gene Luen Yang and others
This oversized edition collects Zuko and Azula's quest to find their mother in its entirety.
- The planetary omnibus by Warren Ellis and John Cassaday
Elijah Snow, Jakita Wagner and The Drummer, self-described “archaeologists of the impossible,” travel the world and other dimensions in search of strange superhuman and paranormal events.
- Batman, vol. 3 by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo
The Joker’s back and after having his face sliced off, he is more dangerous and deranged than ever before.
- The walking dead, book 1 by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard
This collected edition features the first 12 issues of the gripping series about the last human survivors in a world overrun by zombies. In this volume, the refuges find a sanctuary on a farm.
- The joker: death of the family by Scott Snyder and various
This book serves as a companion to "Batman, Vol. 3" and follows Batman’s allies as they attempt to thwart the Joker’s latest attack.
- Snowpiercer, vol. 1 by Jacques Lob and Jean-Marc Rochette
In a post-apocalyptic future, civilization has been destroyed by cold temperatures and the remaining members of humanity live on a train that circles the globe.
- Ant colony by Michael DeForge
The denizens of a black ant colony deal with a wide variety of issues — from love and loneliness, to deadly spiders and magnifying glass attacks — in this darkly comic tale.
- The best american comics 2013 by Jeff Smith and others
This collection celebrates comics in all its forms, from graphic novels to pamphlet comics, newspapers, magazines, mini-comics, and web comics.