Bestsellers — Hardcover Graphic Books
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2015-12-06, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- The sandman: overture deluxe edition by Neil Gaiman, JH Williams III and Dave Stewart
In this prelude to the 1988–1996 Sandman series, Morpheus investigates the death of an alternate version of himself.
- Amazing fantastic incredible by Stan Lee, Peter David and Colleen Doran
This memoir chronicles the life of Stan (the Man) Lee, from his childhood to the rise of Marvel Comics and beyond.
- Injustice: gods among us year 3, vol. 1 by Tom Taylor, Bruno Redondo and Mike S Miller
Batman recruits John Constantine in the battle against Superman in this prequel to the video game.
- Killing and dying by Adrian Tomine
A series of interconnected short stories chronicle mortality, identity and family dynamics in this portrait of contemporary life.
- Step aside, pops by Kate Beaton
The latest collection of the “Hark! A Vagrant” strip takes satirical aim at army generals, scientists and superheroes.
- The best american comics 2015 by edited Jonathan Lethem
This collection features contributions from Roz Chast, Ed Piskor and others.
- Can't we talk about something more pleasant? by Roz Chast
The cartoonist’s memoir examines her parents from their early days to their last moments.
- 101 artists to listen to before you die by Ricardo Cavolo
In this illustrated diary, the author catalogues his favorite musicians like Bach, Nirvana and Daft Punk.
- Batman: the killing joke by Alan Moore and Brian Bolland
This critically acclaimed story from 1988 offers a possible origin for the Joker.
- Baba yaga’s assistant by Marika McCoola and Emily Carroll
A teenage girl ventures into the woods and applies for a job with Russian folklore’s most infamous witch.