Bestsellers — Hardcover Advice
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2013-04-21, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- It's all good by Gwyneth Paltrow and Julia Turshen
Easy, healthy, sugar-free recipes.
- The fastdiet by Michael Mosley and Mimi Spencer
A diet that calls for eating normally five days a week and fasting for the other two days.
- Daring greatly by Brene Brown
How the courage to be vulnerable transforms the way we live, love, parent and lead.
- Life code by Phil McGraw
How to “win in the real world,” regardless of people who try to exploit you.
- The tapping solution by Nick Ortner
Repeating phrases and touching pressure points on the body to ease stress.
- Shred: the revolutionary diet by Ian K Smith
A six-week system that combines meal spacing and other elements.
- Wheat belly by William Davis
An examination of wheat in modern diets.
- Making good habits, breaking bad habits by Joyce Meyer
Practicing 14 behaviors to create positive new routines.
- The key is love by Marie Osmond with Marcia Wilkie
A daughter draws on her mother’s wisdom.
- One thing by Gary Keller with Jay Papasan
Narrowing your concentration and becoming more productive.
- Decisive by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
Strategies for making better choices in life and work.
- Firsthand by Ryan and Josh Shook
Two brothers discuss their struggles in finding a lasting Christian faith.
- The legend of zelda, hyrule historia by Akira Himekawa, Shigeru Miyamoto and others
The chronology of the games, published in partnership with Nintendo.
- Wheat belly cookbook by William Davis
This "Wheat Belly" companion contains 150 recipes that are free of modern wheat.
- The drunken botanist by Amy Stewart
The connection between plants and alcoholic spirits.