Bestsellers — E-Book Fiction
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2014-12-21, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- Tom clancy: full force and effect by Mark Greaney
A discovery of mineral deposits has changed North Korea’s fortunes and made the country even more of a threat for President Jack Ryan.
- The escape by David Baldacci
John Puller, a special agent with the Army, hunts for his brother, who was convicted of treason and has escaped from prison.
- The burning room by Michael Connelly
The Los Angeles detective Harry Bosch and his new partner investigate two long-unsolved cases.
- Gray mountain by John Grisham
A lawyer joins a legal clinic in a small Virginia town, and becomes involved in litigation against the coal mining industry.
- Hope to die by James Patterson
Detective Alex Cross’s family is kidnapped by a madman who wants to turn Cross into a perfect killer.
- Gone girl by Gillian Flynn
A woman disappears on the day of her fifth anniversary; is her husband a killer?
- Big little lies by Liane Moriarty
Who will end up dead, and how, when three mothers with children in the same school become friends?
- All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr
The lives of a blind French girl and a gadget-obsessed German boy before and during World War II, when their paths eventually cross.
- You were mine by Abbi Glines
Years ago, Tripp left his wealthy family (and his secret girlfriend, Bethy) behind. Now he’s back, but is it too late?
- Forever with me by Kristen Pro
Dominic Salvatore has a successful wine vineyard and nearly everything else, except Alecia.
- Captivated by you by Sylvia Day
Eva and Gideon's love is threatened by old wounds; a Crossfire novel.
- Naughty & nice by J S Scott and others
- Jason by Laurell K Hamilton
Neither the werewolf Jason Schuyler nor his lover, an accomplished ballerina, wants to be monogamous, so what could go wrong? An Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter novel.
- Down and dirty by Liliana Hart
- Mean streak by Sandra Brown
A North Carolina pediatrician is held captive by a mysterious man who forces her to question her life.
- Worth the fall by Claudia Connor
- Merry christmas, baby by Jill Shalvis
- Dark places by Gillian Flynn
A woman who, as a child, was spared when her mother and sisters were murdered begins to reinvestigate the case against her imprisoned brother.
- His secretary by Melanie Marchande
Megan's difficult boss is also the author of the romance novels she reads in private.
- Revival by Stephen King
The continuing relationship over five decades between a disgraced clergyman and a drug-addicted musician whom he mentored as a boy.