Bestsellers — E-Book Fiction
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2014-08-24, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
In this time travel romance, originally published in 2004, Claire Randall is transported back to 1743 during a second honeymoon in the Scottish Highlands in 1945. There she falls for James Fraser, a redheaded soldier.
- Big little lies by Liane Moriarty
Who will end up dead, and how, when three mothers with children in the same school become friends?
- Taking it all by Maya Banks
A married couple try to renew their marriage, but one fateful night could ruin everything. Book 3 of the Surrender trilogy.
- Ugly love by Colleen Hoover
Tate Collins and Miles Archer, an airline pilot, think they can handle a no strings attached arrangement. But they can’t.
- Dark skye by Kresley Cole
Will a scarred warrior and the beautiful sorceress with the power to heal him overcome the challenges of their warring families and the chaotic battles around them? Book 15 in the Immortals After Dark series.
- Night moves by Nora Roberts
A famous songwriter retreats to a small town and hires a sexy landscaper. When he discovers human remains on her property, everyone she knows becomes a suspect.
- Not a drill by Lee Child
In this short story, Jack Reacher is on a summer hike when the trail is suddenly closed and the military police show up.
- The lost island by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
Gideon Crew, scientist and thief, pursues an extraordinary treasure for his mysterious employer.
- The goldfinch by Donna Tartt
A painting smuggled out of the Metropolitan Museum of Art after a bombing becomes a boy’s prize, guilt and burden.
- Fifty shades of grey by E L James
An inexperienced college student falls in love with a tortured man who has particular sexual tastes; the first book in a trilogy.
- The heist by Daniel Silva
Gabriel Allon, an art restorer and occasional spy for the Israeli secret service, must track down a famous missing painting by Caravaggio.
- The magician's land by Lev Grossman
Quentin, an exiled magician, tries a risky heist in the final installment of a trilogy.
- The boy in the suitcase by Lene Kaaberbol
A nurse makes a shocking discovery: a naked and drugged boy hidden in a locker at the Copenhagen train station.
- Top secret by W E B Griffin and William E Butterworth IV
A Clandestine Operations novel, first in a new series about the Cold War and the early C.I.A.
- Invisible by James Patterson and David Ellis
Searching for her sister’s killer, a former F.B.I. researcher finds a link between scores of unsolved cases.
- One night: promised by Jodi Ellen Malpas
Livy falls for M, but to win him, she'll have to brave his dark secrets.
- Severed souls by Terry Goodkind
Book 14 of the Sword of Truth series returns to Richard Rahl, Kahlan Amnell and their world.
- Gone girl by Gillian Flynn
A woman disappears on the day of her fifth anniversary; is her husband a killer?
- Crave the night by Lara Adrian
Nathan, one of the most lethal Breed vampires, must pursue a powerful, hidden enemy.
- The proposition 5: the ferro family by HM Ward
The final installment of Hallie and Bryan's love story.