Bestsellers — E-Book Fiction
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2015-02-01, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- The girl on the train by Paula Hawkins
A psychological thriller set in London is full of complications and betrayals.
- Saint odd by Dean Koontz
In the conclusion to the Odd Thomas series, Odd, who can communicate with the dead, returns home to small-town California to meet one last challenge.
- Gone girl by Gillian Flynn
A woman disappears on the day of her fifth anniversary; is her husband a killer?
- Big little lies by Liane Moriarty
Who will end up dead, and how, when three mothers with children in the same school become friends?
- All the light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr
The lives of a blind French girl and a gadget-obsessed German boy before and during World War II, when their paths eventually cross.
- Cold cold heart by Tami Hoag
Shaken by torture and rape at a serial killer’s hands, a TV reporter returns to her hometown, where she investigates the disappearance of a high school friend many years earlier.
- Fatal scandal by Marie Force
In Book 8 of the Fatal series, Lt. Sam Holland of the Metropolitan Police Department defends two colleagues from allegations of scandal.
- Corps security: the series by Harper Sloan
The six novels collected here follow the men of Corps Security, brought together by the Marines, as they pursue love.
- Fifty shades of grey by E L James
An inexperienced college student falls in love with a tortured man who has particular sexual tastes; the first book in a trilogy.
- One night stand by JS Cooper and Helen Cooper
A romantic fling between two wedding guests is more complicated than they thought.
- Still alice by Lisa Genova
A 50-year-old Harvard professor learns she has early-onset Alzheimer's disease; now a movie.
- The last original wife by Dorothea Benton Frank
An Atlanta woman returns to her hometown, Charleston, to reassess her life.
- The escape by David Baldacci
John Puller, a special agent with the Army, hunts for his brother, who was convicted of treason and has escaped from prison.
- The burning room by Michael Connelly
The Los Angeles detective Harry Bosch and his new partner investigate two long-unsolved cases.
- Gray mountain by John Grisham
A downsized Wall Street lawyer joins a legal clinic in a small Virginia town, and litigates against the coal-mining industry.
- Reasonable doubt full series by Whitney Gracia Williams
- Hope to die by James Patterson
Detective Alex Cross’s family is kidnapped by a madman who wants to turn Cross into a perfect killer.
- Dark places by Gillian Flynn
A woman who was spared when her mother and sisters were murdered begins to reinvestigate the case against her imprisoned brother.
- The pact by Karina Halle
Years ago, Steph and Linden made a promise to each other. Now it's time to test their commitment.
- Never never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher