Bestsellers — Combined Print and E-Book Fiction
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2014-04-20, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- The king by J R Ward
Book 12 of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.
- I've got you under my skin by Mary Higgins Clark
The producer of a true-crime show must contend with participants with secrets as well as her husband’s murderer.
- The fixed trilogy by Laurelin Paige
Collects "Fixed on You," "Found in You" and "Forever With You," the story of Alayna Wither and Hudson Pierce.
- Shadow spell by Nora Roberts
In County Mayo, a falconer with an unresolved past falls for his sister’s best friend; Book 2 of the Cousins O’Dwyer trilogy.
- Missing you by Harlan Coben
Kat Donovan, an N.Y.P.D. detective, searches for the ex-fiancé who left her years before, and for her father’s murderer.
- Nypd red 2 by James Patterson and Marshall Karp
Detective Zach Jordan and his partner are called when the body of a wealthy woman is discovered on the Central Park carousel; the second book in a new series.
- The goldfinch by Donna Tartt
A painting smuggled out of the Metropolitan Museum of Art after a bombing becomes a boy’s prize, guilt and burden.
- Orphan train by Christina Baker Kline
A historical novel about orphans swept off the streets of New York and sent to the Midwest in the 1920s.
- The husband's secret by Liane Moriarty
A woman’s life is upended when she discovers a letter from her husband she was not meant to read.
- Little girl lost by Brian McGilloway
A Northern Ireland police officer finds a little girl in the woods, her hands covered in blood.
- The invention of wings by Sue Monk Kidd
The relationship between a wealthy Charleston girl, Sarah Grimké, who will grow up to become a prominent abolitionist, and the slave she is given for her 11th birthday.
- The baker's daughter by Sarah McCoy
A magazine writer becomes caught up in a woman’s story of her painful experiences in Germany in World War II.
- Sycamore row by John Grisham
A sequel, about race and inheritance, to “A Time to Kill.”
- Wild wolf by Jennifer Ashley
Graham must defend his leadership of the wolf pack before Shiftertown is pulled into an all-out war.
- Never go back by Lee Child
Jack Reacher is thrown into jail on trumped-up charges and must clear his name.
- By its cover by Donna Leon
Commissario Guido Brunetti investigates the theft of books from a library and the murder of one of its patrons.
- Warriors by Ted Bell
The counterspy Alex Hawke must rescue a kidnapped American scientist as the United States and China move dangerously close to nuclear war.
- Power play by Danielle Steel
Two C.E.O.s — one a man, the other a woman — face very different challenges.
- Destroyer angel by Nevada Barr
The National Park Service Ranger Anna Pigeon must rescue friends who are kidnapped while camping in Minnesota.
- Play by Kylie Scott
A woman is paid to pretend to be the girlfriend of a famous rock drummer; a Stage Dive novel.