NHS students from PCCS's The Park are here to provide 3rd-12th graders free homework help. If you're interested in getting tutored:
- You must be in 3rd through 12th grade
- If you're under 12, your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring the assignment and any other needed materials
Days and Times (Please note the addition of Sunday session!)
- Sunday from 1:00-3:00PM in the Friends' Activity Time, unless otherwise stated.
- Monday from 6:00-8:00 PM in the Children's Library
- Tuesday from 6:00-8:00 PM in the Children's Library
- Thursday from 6:00-8:00 PM in the Children's Library
There will be no tutoring during breaks or school closures/snow days.
Those seeking tutoring will be helped on a first come first, served basis. They will be allowed a 30 minute maximum if there is a line. Please sign up at the Children's desk.
- 1 of 7
- next ›