Catalog

Search our Catalog
5 replies [Last post]
neko
Contributor
neko's picture

nerd-kun whats going on? i am totally confused. can someone explain whats up with the forums?
obviously ive been gone to long.
how do we messaged and such? why was the site changed? it was much better the way it was!
at least animanga is wednesday, i can just figure it out then -3-

JDeko
Contributor
JDeko's picture

Neko!? Jawdropping!
You're back!?

Librarian Hokage
Administrator
Librarian Hokage's picture

Hi Neko! Welcome Back! We wanted to incorporate the animanga forum into the main site. There are several forums we launched (this one plus several for adults) and they all at the moment have a stripped down, formal look matching the rest of the site. I have been working with our tech person to try and get some of the features we had before, but it's taking a bit, so I appreciate everyones' patience. Feedback is good. Let us know what features you miss: the look, the chatbox, the gallery, etc. And, let us know what you don't miss. THis will be a big help. You can do PMs right now. The icon is small though. It's the envelope right under people's avatars.

lubibul
Participant
lubibul's picture

I kinda miss the look of the place. I don't really like how formal and ahem boring the library default layout looks. :\ I never really used the chatbox, so I'm not too worried about that.

JDeko
Contributor
JDeko's picture

i don't really like how non-animanga people seem to like commenting on my posts... kinda discourages me from being my full JDeko-y self.

i'm also kinda sad all my PMs on the old site went ker-splode without me ever knowing that was going to happen.

i really miss the old site...

Genten
Contributor
Genten's picture

Well, you can still look at the old site, just not post there. Hopefully this site will get better in the future.