Catalog

Search our Catalog

Lucky Hair Salon expanding

2 replies [Last post]
Anne Heidemann
Contributor
Anne Heidemann's picture

I am a very pleased patron of the Lucky Hair Company (located at the corner of Canton Center and Cherry Hill) and just noticed that they are going to be expanding their space and services soon! They're expanding into the space next door and will have more room for massage, will add nail services, and will also have a boutique of unique and hard-to-find style items. I highly recommend them!

Anne Heidemann
Contributor
Anne Heidemann's picture

The expansion of Lucky Hair Co. is now complete and it is impressive. I learned that it is now the largest salon in Canton, and has a great selection of items in the boutique as well as top-notch hair and nail services. I still highly recommend it.

leeci
Participant

When I went there, I got hit with scalding water. The hair stylist had fake nails and scratched my scalp! I said it hurt a multiple times, but there were no changes. The style was alright. It was something that I can get anywhere. I rather go to the Aveda Institute for half the price, and twice the service. Just because it's big and close doesn't mean the service is great. I wouldn't recommend this place to any of my girls.