Catalog

Search our Catalog
21 replies [Last post]
Librarian Hokage
Administrator
Librarian Hokage's picture

The Animana Club dates can be found listed in our Program Calendar (along with the rest of our library programs).  If you have trouble you can use the searchbox at the bottom of the calendar to search for just "animanga".

pengi222
Participant

how do i join animanga club? i haven't seen any place to sign up. Or do i just come?

Librarian Hokage
Administrator

You just come. Smile No sign up or registration required!

Genten
Contributor
Genten's picture

Thank god the June animanga date somehow dodges all of the plans I have this month for Wednesdays.

Bunny Maestro
Participant

I just realized the august meeting is one day before my birthday n-n

Infoseeker
Participant
Infoseeker's picture

Any age limits?

A teen no more... : (22yr old)

Librarian Hokage
Administrator

Officially the Animanga club is only for grades 7-12, sadly. But, you're welcome to drop by and stick your head in for a bit to see what it's like; PM me if you want to talk about it.

Regardless, you are very welcome to post here on the forum. Welcome!! Laughing out loud

P.S. There has been talk about doing an adult only anime program for those 18 and older...it's still in the works though...so keep an eye out for it.

Infoseeker
Participant
Infoseeker's picture

Oh an adult program would be nice to have. Definitely would love to help push it along.

Genten
Contributor
Genten's picture

It seems I've got a lot of things going on the 19th-24th. Can't wait, since I missed the July meeting.

JDeko
Contributor
JDeko's picture

when is september's meeting?

Librarian Hokage
Administrator

Sept. 16

The dates for Animanga can always be found in our program calanedar too if you are curious, or I've forgotten to post them here (if it's too much to wade through all of our events you can scroll to the bottom of the calendar and there is a spot where you can enter a search for just "animanga").But, I'll also try and make a post up on here with the rest of dates for the year in a day or two as well (the Nov. / Dec. dates aren't in the calendar quite yet, and I don't have them on me at the moment).

Librarian Hokage
Administrator

I just changed the top post to have the link to the calendar

Fall / Winter '09 Dates:
Sept. 16
Oct. 14
Nov. 11 (Cosplay Contest)
Dec. 9

Librarian Hokage
Administrator

Dec. date was fixed above. It's Dec. 9, not 12.

Kirshbia
Participant

Damn, I missed quite a few of the meetings.

Genten
Contributor
Genten's picture

Curses, I missed the December meeting. I will make the January one! I will!

pocky-sama95
Participant
pocky-sama95's picture

hey i just figured out how to work this you really need to get on you da and i want you to upload some stuff i have of yours so yeah. ps when is januarys meeting?

Librarian Hokage
Administrator

The Mar. through May meetings are:

Mar. 10
Apr. 12
May 12

6:30-8:45

Bunny Maestro
Participant

Is it possible for July's meeting not to be on July 14th? I'm going to be taking SAT classes from 5-9PM and I seriously don't want to miss any meetings.

So could you refrain from having the June's meeting on the 4th week if possible (before that's okay) and not on monday, wednesday, or saturday in july? It's okay if you can't move it, I just wanted to try =)

Librarian Hokage
Administrator

Unfortunately, it's looking like the meetings for the next couple months are probably going to be:
June 16
July 14
Aug. 18

This is not set in stone yet for Jul. and Aug. (we'll post the actual dates when everything gets finalized in the Program Calendar, so it could change), but sadly, due to the booking of our community room, there aren't a lot of other dates that will work (sorry about that...), so this will more than likely have to be it.

neko
Contributor
neko's picture

nerd-kun! i might actually be able to go to june, july, and august's meetings!!!
see i get four weeks out of the summer to go to my dads house, if i line up the dates right my dad might let me go ^_^
i hope so, i miss everyone and you so much...
he might not let me, though. its not that hes against anime like my mom but he must be so paranoid about my mom finding out, ive been caught drawing or doing anime related things so many times, my dad thinks that she'll always find out some way or another. luck seems to favor the wicked.
but...maybe...

JDeko
Contributor
JDeko's picture

When is the meeting this May? it isn't listed on the event calender...

Brad B.
Administrator

May 16 (6:30-8:45pm) is the next Animanga Club meeting. Our program calendar hasn't been updated with the May programs yet. Around April 26th or so it should be.