Be Well: On the Scene
This program is for new walkers up to 5 years old with their caregivers.
- Monday, June 23, 10:00-10:30 AM
- Monday, July 7, 7:00-7:30 PM
- Monday, July 21, 10:00-10:30 AM
- Monday, August 11, 10:00-10:30 AM
On July 26 from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM we are welcoming Sr. Leonor J Esnard, Principal of Adrian Dominican Montessori Teacher Education Institute (http://www.admtei.org/) for an informative session covering a variety of important topics including:
- Ages and stages of a child's brain development and early cognitive development
- Building concentration, confidence, coordination, independence and order
- Tenets of the Montessori philosophy
- Using the Montessori philosophy at home to encourage positive brain development
And much, much more.
There will also be a Q & A session with our esteemed presenter. This program is developed for parents, teachers and student teachers o ALL teaching philosophies. Register today!
This program is presented in cooperation with Banyan Montessori of Canton