LB's cousin, Clarke, came to visit and LB took him on a tour all over Canton. They forgot to label their pictures, so put your sleuth skills to the test and help the bears remember where in Canton they visited.
Read the clue, look at the picture and send your guess to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Where in Canton #5", then claim your Sleuth it! badge. All correct entries will be entered in a drawing for a prize at the end of the contest. Please one entry per picture.
Clue #5: We visited the building where the business of Canton is conducted.
- The Gratitude Steel Band
- In-a-Booth Photography photobooth
- Kona Ice truck
- Winks and Lotsa Dots, the clowns with balloon animals
- D&M Art Studio students doing face painting
- Carousel Acres live farm animals
- Canton Leisure Services bouncy house
- Hugh Irwin, the kilted magician
- University of Michigan Museum of Natural History activity table and more.
- A Jedi, Tuskan Raider, Stormtrooper and more from the 501st Great Lakes Garrison and Rebel Legion Great Lakes Base will be roaming about to keep the peace and for possible photo ops.
- Cruisin' Custom Coneys by Gary Marks
We promise an afternoon of fun, food, games and prizes for all ages in our big back yard on Saturday, August 17 from 11:00 to 1:00 PM. Join us!!!