- Canton Historical Museum. Corner of Canton Center and Heritage Park Rd
- The rock in front of Salem High School
- Morning Glory Whisper bench in front of Family Christian Bookstore, Ford and Sheldon
- Cherry Hill Village Theater
- Canton Township Administration Building
- Center of Canton at intersection of Canton Center & Cherry Hill roads
- Front of Canton Public Library
Capture the flag by Kate Messner — This is the first in a series that introduces the Silver Jaguar Society, a secret group that protects historical and artistic items. It's a fast moving adventure that has a little bit of a funny bone. The second book in the series is called Hide and Seek
LB's cousin, Clarke, came to visit and LB took him on a tour all over Canton. They forgot to label their pictures, so put your sleuth skills to the test and help the bears remember where in Canton they visited.
Read the clue, look at the picture and send your guess to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Where in Canton #7", then claim your Sleuth it! badge. All correct entries will be entered in a drawing for a prize at the end of the contest. Please one entry per picture.
*If you missed any pictures, you can still submit an entry for them until noon on Friday, August 16. Just look under the Sleuth it! badge Activities.*
Clue #7: Home again!
Jack Haldean is a WW I veteran, newspaper columnist, and writer of mystery novels. I like Jacqueline Winspear's Maisie Dobbs' series and Charles Todd's Ian Rutledge series and found Haldean's books a good read.