I like this book because it's funny and because you don't really know where it is until the end unlike most Nate the Great books(that i have read).
- A rare disorder characterized by inflammation of the muscles and the skin
- Its cause is unknown but it may result from either a viral infection or autoimmune reaction
- Occurs in all ages but most common among middle-age adults and school-age children
- Women are most frequently affected
- Actor Laurence Olivier suffered from this disease in 1974 and nearly died
Read a Sherlock Homles
Spent time listening to audio clips of bird calls and matching them up with birds I was hearing in the backyard. Many birds have more than one song or call and it was fun figuring out who's who.
the book is really good and its perfect for kids that loves to read mystery book
It was an interesting book which also contained time travel.
Like another CYS participant, I also read the Red House Mystery by A. A. Milne. It's very different from his Winnie the Pooh books, but still very good!
The 18th book in the Stephanie Plum series is better than ever! It's got murder, mystery and more explosions than the average girl can handle...good thing Stephanie is a tough Jersey girl and can handle herself!
Horace is a fourth grade kid that is 30 in. tall. His little sister is a super genius that is 8 in. Taller then her brother. She make super cupcake for her brother to be a super hero. he goes his own direction in these books.