Have you always wanted to make your own t-shirt, socks, or canvas bag? Come to our all ages Family Fun Tie Dye Program and have a blast tie dying your own clothes! This is a wonderful chance to learn about color and design in a fun and creative atmosphere. Be sure to head back to the 62 Days homepage for more summer fun!
Registration is Required.
- Registration is Required and begins on July 23, 2020 for the program on August 6, 2020. Register just one member of the family but bring the whole family along!
- Masks must be worn and social distance requirements followed
- Bring your own shirt, shoes, bag, scarf to dye. One item per person.
- Wear old clothes--the dye will stain!
- Rain date is Saturday, August 8 from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. No need to register again if you registered for August 6 date.
There are no upcoming sessions available.