March 19, 2020 | jonesw
Trying storytime at home for the first time? These resources chosen by CPL librarians will have you laughing, moving, and reading in no time. Remember, this is the perfect time to be silly with the kids!
Reading Together Tips
Try these tips to get the most out of reading with your child:
- Let your child pick the story
- Use silly voices for different characters
- Ask questions about the story
- Let your child ask questions too
- Show your child the words (eventually they'll understand that it's the words that you're reading)
- It's okay to stop reading when your child loses interest - perfect time for a dance break!