June 15, 2020 | strande
Complete a READ square by reading something, or by doing something to put yourself in a literary frame of mind. So whether you already have a book in mind, or you need a little help getting started, we have some ideas for you.
- Besides just searching our catalog, you can explore our May We Suggest page, full of searchable booklists by topic and age. You can even request personalized recommendations from the comfort of your own home.
- Have you lost your reading motivation? Times of stress can diminish your attention span and focus. Take a look at some of our ideas for igniting your reading spark.
- Need to get out of the house? Take a walk to find a Little Free Library and take a book or leave a book.
- Need a way to connect? Find a reading buddy and read together.
- Giving your eyes a break? Looking for something different? Try a bookish podcast.
- Looking to stretch your reading muscles? Try one of our challenges to take you to the next level.
- Investigate our bookish program offerings, and suggestions for creating library-like programs at home.
Head back to the 62 Days of Summer home page for more ways to participate in the summer program.