April 23, 2017 | Blogbrarian
One of the best ways to save money is utilizing your very own library's resources. Grab your CPL card and try any of these tips to get started.
- Do you love e-books? The CPL has both OverDrive and Hoopla e-books including newest releases and bestsellers, in iOS, Android and Kindle formats.
- Have you tried audiobooks? They are great in the car and on the go! The CPL has them in a book on cd format as well as in OverDrive and Hoopla.
- If you love music, try Hoopla for the most recent music releases and hundreds of other titles. The library has many other popular titles in music cd format as well.
- If you love magazines, save money by downloading the Zinio app to your computer or mobile device.
- Try out a video game before you buy it!
- Are you a movie buff? The library has thousands of DVD's for both adult and children. Hoopla also a great selection of streaming movies.
- If you love holding a book and reading, we still have many, many books for all ages!
- Speaking of books, be sure to visit our Secondhand Prose Bookstore, sponsored by the Friends of the Library, for great deals on used books (as well as other items)!