- 62 Days of Summer
- escape room
- online escape room
- diy escape room
June 15, 2020 | agudenburr
Escape rooms are when a group of players are "locked" in a room. The only way to "escape" is by solving puzzles in a set amount of time. Below are a few resources to help you bring the escape room experience to your home.
Photo by Dima Pechurin on Unsplash
Virtual Escape Rooms
- Unlock! print and play demos of Space Cowboys games.
- Puzzle Pint a collection of web based escape rooms. A new one is posted every month.
- Educational Escape Rooms escape rooms with an educational theme from BreakoutEDU.
- Escape this Podcast an escape room podcast! Includes resources to play along or recreate the escape room at your own home.
- 3D Escape Room: Frequency a fully audio escape room with a full voice cast.
- Harry Potter Escape Room created by Peters Township Public Library.
- Minecraft Escape Room created by Regency Park Branch Library.
- Dog Man Escape Room created by a school librarian.
- Ultra Mega Super Death Escape Room
- Ready Player One Escape Room created by Gloucester County Library.
- Spy Apprentice Escape Room created by Washington-Centerville Public Library.
DIY Escape Rooms
Try making your own escape room! The resources below can help you get started.
- Room Escape Maker is a free online resource where you can create your own virtual escape room.
- DIY Escape Room Blueprint walks you through the process of making an escape room.
- 200 Escape Room Puzzle Ideas gives you plenty of inspiration for your own escape room puzzles.
Back to Play a Game page.