December 21, 2018 | agudenburr
For this month, Lego engineers were challenged to build a Winter Wonderland Vehicle.
The requirements were;
- Movement: how will your vehicle move through large amounts of snow?
- Comfort: how does your vehicle keep you safe and warm?
- Style: what makes your vehicle unique, cool, and awesome?
- Dron: created by Dron. This vehicle uses big wheels to go through the snow and the small wheels to go fast. It has a comfy chair and a race car design.
- Anti Gravity Spaceship: created by Sophie, Mylee, Noble, Denzel, and Austin. This vehicle floats, has a throne, and has room for a lot of people.
- Zoomer: created by Mylee. This vehicle flies, changes the weather, and has horns so nothing can bonk into it.
- Comfy Cot: created by Denzel. Is a super comfortable vehicle.
- Octo-Sled: created by Cain and Carly. This vehicle has wheels, can fly, has lots of windows, and uses an octopus to wash the windows.
- Sleeping Snow Truck: created by Alex and Joseph. This vehicle has wheels, gas to move fast through snow, a coffee machine, torches, lights, and a jetpack.
- Rover 3: created by Dron. This vehicle has a shield used for protection and shade. It also has a satellite engine so it never runs out of battery.
- Horse Cart: created by Mehek. This vehicle has big wheels, soft carpet, a bell, and a horse drinking water.