It seems like every blog out there has featured posts lately about making and/or hacking furniture and decorations. Here are some of the best:
- Dollar Store Crafts highlighted a wonderful $15 makeover of a renter's kitchen
- Unplggd has 5 Ways To Make Your Office Chair Suck A Little Less
- They also have a guide for How To Choose the Right TV Wall Mount
- ikea hacker has great new ideas all the time
- Lifehacker readers have been posting their workspaces to this Flickr pool
- wikiHow has an interesting page about How to Divide a Room Without Dividers
- Make: Online featured a great DIY overhead kitchen rack
Furniture you can build : projects that hone your skills by Joe Hurst-Wajszczuk
Build your own home office furniture by Danny Proulx
Creative storage solutions for your home by Rick Williams
Shop-tested outdoor furniture you can make [from the editors of Wood magazine]
Building real furniture for everyday life by Chris Gleason
Shop-tested small furniture you can make [from the editors of Wood magazine]
Just want to say Thanks for the notification--good idea and I dropped off the 2 books this AM-thanks again!
Can we buy this? What is the price range?
I have my card and forgotten my Password and email address that i was used for login.
Come to Fool's Gold, the Land of Happy Endings! CHASING PERFECT – May, 2010 – ISBN-13: 978-0-373-77452-4
I have received many email notifications for due materials in the past. A few weeks ago I did not receive a notification. I was told it had something to do with a down server. I have received notifications since then. I, again, did not receive a notification for a book that is due tomorrow. Is there a reason that I didn't receive one this time? I always keep track of printed receipts and am aware of due dates, but the inconsistency of this system can be very frustrating.
It has happened three times that discs with new tags on them are sticking in the car radio. I have shut off the car let it get cold and then turn the car back on and it pops out.