|Friday, April 30||Noon-7:00PM|
|Saturday, May 1||10:00AM-7:00PM|
|Sunday, May 2||10:00AM-5:00PM|
I am an aspiring writer with the worst procrastination habit (not very difficult when you have neither publisher nor deadline.)
Recently, someone suggested that joining a writing group might help me to become more productive as well as give me access to constructive criticism and encouragement. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find one in the area.
Would anyone be interested in starting a Christian/clean-fiction writing group?
I have a vintage KitchenAid stand mixer that is in need of a new electrical cord. Can anyone recommend a good place locally that could do that? Thanks!
It seems like every blog out there has featured posts lately about making and/or hacking furniture and decorations. Here are some of the best:
- Dollar Store Crafts highlighted a wonderful $15 makeover of a renter's kitchen
- Unplggd has 5 Ways To Make Your Office Chair Suck A Little Less
- They also have a guide for How To Choose the Right TV Wall Mount
- ikea hacker has great new ideas all the time
- Lifehacker readers have been posting their workspaces to this Flickr pool
- wikiHow has an interesting page about How to Divide a Room Without Dividers
- Make: Online featured a great DIY overhead kitchen rack
Furniture you can build : projects that hone your skills by Joe Hurst-Wajszczuk
Build your own home office furniture by Danny Proulx
Creative storage solutions for your home by Rick Williams
Shop-tested outdoor furniture you can make [from the editors of Wood magazine]
Building real furniture for everyday life by Chris Gleason
Shop-tested small furniture you can make [from the editors of Wood magazine]
Just want to say Thanks for the notification--good idea and I dropped off the 2 books this AM-thanks again!
Can we buy this? What is the price range?
I have my card and forgotten my Password and email address that i was used for login.