What do these books have in common? They all have storylines of strong women who overcome obstacles and struggles. Empower yourself and give them a try!
There is no excuse for being bored this summer in Michigan. From the pristine beaches of the UP to miles of Lake Michigan beaches, there is something for everyone here, be it swimming, snorkeling, kite flying or just sleeping in the sun. Stay for the sunset too, each one is more beautiful than the day before! Michigan's best beaches
Grades: Tween/Teen (going into 5th - 12th)
Program Date: Monday, June 22 at 1 - 1:45pm
The Ford Piquette Avenue plant in Detroit may be the most significant auto-heritage site in the world. In 1904 the Ford Motor Company built the Piquette plant as its first factory building. Here is where Henry Ford and his team built the first 12,000 Model Ts and many subsequent models. The Ford Piquette Avenue plant is on the National Register of Historic Places. It is a State of Michigan Historic Site and a City of Detroit Historic District. The plant offers tours for the public.
- Hangman Blind by Cassandra Clark
- Posed for Murder by Meredith Cole
- Dust and Shadow: An Account of the Ripper Killings by Dr. John H. Watson by Lyndsay Faye
- Starvation Lake by Bryan Gruley
- Dog on It: A Chet and Bernie Mystery by Spencer Quinn.
Want to enhance your Excel productivity? Learn the latest tips and tricks in MS 2007 version. Prerequisite: Excel I or equivalent.
- Navigating a Workbook
- Filling cells
- Validating data
- Advanced filters
- Concatenating data and separating cell data
- Entering fractions, dates, and times
- Quick data entry
- Data manipulation
- Working with lists
- Unit conversion
- Creating and using range names