Sunday Volunteer Needed
Position SummaryAdults or teens are needed to assist in shelving materials and/or wrapping hold items
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Shelve DVDs, CDs and other materials as directed
- Wrap Hold Shelf items and accurately file them in the Hold Shelf area
- Assist pages in library “clean up” (picking up materials from tables for reshelving, etc.)
Required Qualifications And Skills
- Ability to push a fully loaded book cart
- Ability to organize materials alphabetically and/or numerically according to the Dewey Decimal System
- Ability to use both hands to shelve materials
Preferred QualificationsVolunteer should be self-motivated and not in need of unusual assistance from staff members, beyond normal training period
This volunteer position will commence immediately. The shift is for every Sunday from 1:00-3:00 PM.
Applicants should complete a Volunteer Application and return it to the Reception Desk.