July 16, 2012 | Didi
- Michigan's number 1 public health crisis with 32% of the population being affected
- Root cause for most chronic illnesses such as Type 2 diabetes and heart diseases
- Can be prevented or intervened by maintaining a healthy diet
- Regular physical activities or exercises is a key component to not getting this problem
- An annual physical exam which checks for the Body Mass Index (BMI), cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure is a good way to inform you of where you stand in this crisis
Send your guess to email@example.com with the subject line "Medical Mystery #3". After you send your guess claim your Sleuth It or Be Well badge. The contest winner must solve all four mysteries this summer to win the prize. Good Luck!