Be a Track Detective!
Can you tell us who made these tracks? Follow these instructions:
- Obtain an activity log from one of the Help Desks.
- Locate the animal tracks and photos on the window of the Purple room in the Children’s department or along the bottom part of the New Book shelf in the Adult department.
- Look at an animal track and read the attached hint. Do you know which animal made the track or can you recognize the animal from the added description?
- Now look at all the animal photos displayed. Do you see the animal you think was described and could have made the track? If so...
- Find the letter next to the track. Write that letter next to the correct animal on the activity log.
- Put your completed activity log in the box on the reception desk for a drawing. Don’t forget to claim your ANIMAL LOVER badge online, too!