Who left their tracks behind in the library?
It’s up to you to find out! Here’s how:
- Print a log or pick one up at one of the library help desks
- Find a set of tracks somewhere in the library. (Hint: you may find some in the nonfiction sections)
- Find the number listed on that set of tracks. Each number matches a numbered line on the log
- Figure out which animal made the tracks from the animals listed, and write down the name of that animal on your log next to the correct number
- Turn your completed log into any help desk to earn your "Make Tracks" stamp and be entered into a prize drawing!
Don’t forget to Claim your Make Tracks badge
online in order to be eligible for Connect Your Summer