Family Storytimes begin the week of January 6. These storytimes are designed for children ages 5 and under with a caregiver, and do not require registration. Weekday sessions are held in the Community Room. Saturday sessions are in the Purple Room.
Drop-in Family Storytimes, January 6-February 15:
- Mondays 10:00-10:30 AM (Community Room)
- Tuesdays 7:00-7:30 PM (Community Room)
- Wednesdays 10:00-10:30 AM (Community Room)
- Thursdays 10:00-10:30 AM (Community Room)
- Saturdays 10:00-10:30 AM (Purple Room)
Due to library renovations we will be closed on February 3 and 4. Therefore there will be no storytime on these days. Storytimes will resume on February 5. Saturday Family Storytimes will be held in the Community Room.