Family Storytimes begin the week of September 9. These storytimes are designed for children ages 5 and under with a caregiver, and do not require registration. Weekday sessions are held in the Community Room. Saturday sessions are in the Purple Room.
Drop-in Family Storytimes, September 9-October 19:
- Mondays 10:00-10:30 AM (Community Room)
- Tuesdays 7:00-7:30 PM (Community Room)
- Wednesdays 10:00-10:30 AM (Community Room)
- Wednesdays 7:00-7:45 PM (Purple Room) *
- Thursdays 10:00-10:30 AM (Community Room)
- Saturdays 10:00-10:30 AM (Purple Room)
* Wednesday evening sessions will be PJ Family Storytime. Kids are welcome to attend in their PJs and will enjoy quieter stories, activities and music to calm them into bedtime. There will be no ABC Activity time following this storytime.
NOTE: The library is closed on Monday, October 14 and there will be no programming that day.