Creativebug* boasts more than 1,000 arts and crafts videos. In December, the library is happy to highlight one specific Creativebug class for a December grab-and-go program: DIY Painted Gift Wrap. In one afternoon, you can create enough painted paper to wrap gifts for any occasion. Courtney Cerruti teaches several quick and easy dry-brush techniques, from sophisticated crosshatch designs to loose geometric squiggles – no prior painting experience required.
Each kit will contain:
- Drawing weight sketching paper
- Paintbrushes in a variety of widths
- Acrylic paint in assorted colors
You will need to supply at home:
- Jar of water
- Paper towels
- Small bowl for mixing paints
- Palette or plate
- Registration for the grab-and-go kits will take place beginning November 24, while supplies last.
- Once registration has closed on December 6, you will receive an email with instructions on how to pick up your kit at the library through our contact-free holds pick-up.
- ***Due to Covid Closure Kit Pick Up will take place December 14 to December 18
Looking for more inspiration? Check out the thousands of craft videos available on Creativebug* to get started today!
*a CPL Library card required in order to use Creativebug