Ware is a pen name for Colleen Gleason, author of The Gardella Vampire Chronicles.
Gale Gand's brunch! by Gale Gand
Vegan brunch : homestyle recipes worth waking up for-- from asparagus omelets to pumpkin pancakes by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
Bread for breakfast by Beth Hensperger ; photography byLeigh Beisch
Mollie Katzen's Sunlight cafe by Mollie Katzen ; with illustrations by Mollie Katzen
- Autumn Lover by Elizabeth Lowell Set in the Western U.S. after the Civil War
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon Time travel from 1945 to 1743 Scotland
- A Rogue of My Own by Johanna Lindsey Set in Queen Victoria's Court
- Simply Unforgettable by Mary Balogh A Regency romance
- Don't Look Back by Amanda Quick Romantic suspense in Regency London
- The Moon Looked Down by Dorothy Garlock Set in a small Illinois town during WWII
As a long time fiction reader who recently has been reading primarily nonfiction, I love the way details spark my interest and lead me on a bread crumb path to the next book. Listening to Mrs. Astor regrets about Brooke Astor's decline made me wonder what happened to her son, Tony. A quick Power Search of our databases found several current articles.