Brad B.'s Blog
Generation T: 108 ways to transform a T-shirt by Megan Nicolay
20-minute crafts: beading by Katherine Stull
Zombie felties: how to raise 16 gruesome felt creatures from the undead by Nicola Tedman & Sarah Skeate
Closet monsters: stitch creatures you'll love from clothing you don't by written & illustrated by John Murphy
Manga mania Shonen: drawing action-style Japanese comics by Chris Hart
Felties: how to make 18 cute and fuzzy friends by Nelly Pailloux
The blood stone by Jamila Gavin
Destiny, rewritten by Kathryn Fitzmaurice
Breaking Stalin's nose by written and illustrated by Eugene Yelchin
Ben and me: a new and astonishing life of Benjamin Franklin as written by his good mouse Amos by lately discovered, edited & illustrated by Robert Lawson
Soldier bear by written by Bibi Dumon Tak ; illustrated by Philip Hopman ; translated by Laura Watkinson
War horse by Michael Morpurgo
A teen guide to eco-gardening, food, and cooking by Jen Green
Cooking up a storm by Sam Stern, with Susan Stern
Eat fresh food: awesome recipes for teen chefs by Rozanne Gold and her all-star team ; photographs by Phil Mansfield
Food for feeling healthy by Carol Ballard
Fast food nation: the dark side of the all-American meal by Eric Schlosser
Peanut by written by Ayun Halliday ; illustrated by Paul Hoppe
The sweet life of Stella Madison by Lara Zeises
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
The book thief by Markus Zusak
Code name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Never fall down: a novel by Patricia McCormick
What I saw and how I lied by Judy Blundell
Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
Between shades of gray by Ruta Sepetys
Join us June 17 1:00-3:00 PM to play on our insane 10ft x 10ft Scrabble board.
Contest Entry Form
- Last day to enter: July 26th.
- Limit of one entry per person.
- Entries must be submitted on a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.
- Artwork must be your own. You may get inspiration from a book or online, but please do not copy someone else's art.
- Artwork will be displayed in the library from July 30th - August 11th, and voting will be done by you (one vote per person per day)!
- Prizes will be awarded in 5 different age categories: K-2nd, 3rd-5th, 6th-8th, 9th-10th, and 11th-12th grades.
- Winners will be announced August 17th at the End of CYS Party.
- All winners' entries, with consent, will be displayed on the CPL website.
- Last day to retrieve your submitted artwork will be August 31st.