Brad B.'s Blog
Contest Entry Form
- Last day to enter: July 26th.
- Limit of one entry per person.
- Entries must be submitted on a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.
- Artwork must be your own. You may get inspiration from a book or online, but please do not copy someone else's art.
- Artwork will be displayed in the library from July 30th - August 11th, and voting will be done by you (one vote per person per day)!
- Prizes will be awarded in 5 different age categories: K-2nd, 3rd-5th, 6th-8th, 9th-10th, and 11th-12th grades.
- Winners will be announced August 17th at the End of CYS Party.
- All winners' entries, with consent, will be displayed on the CPL website.
- Last day to retrieve your submitted artwork will be August 31st.
George Washington, spymaster: how the Americans outspied the British and won the Revolutionary War by Thomas B. Allen ; featuring illustrations by Cheryl Harness
The worst of friends: Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and the true story of an American feud by Suzanne Tripp Jurmain ; illustrations by Larry Day
Marooned: the strange but true adventures of Alexander Selkirk, the real Robinson Crusoe by Robert Kraske ; illustrated by Robert Andrew Parker
Lincoln's grave robbers by Steve Sheinkin
One dead spy: the life, times, and last words of Nathan Hale, America's most famous spy by [text and illustrations], Nathan Hale