Celebrate the season of hope and miracles with these inspiring true stories that will warm the heart and touch the soul! From hearing invisible angels sing to miraculous healings, faith in the impossible will swell to bursting with this recent 2009 publication. Cecil Murphey is the co-author of the New York Times bestseller 90 Minutes in Heaven. He has published 108 books and lectures widely.
If you've ever wondered if he is just a commercial invention...
If you've ever thought there is no such person...
You may be surprised to know the true Saint Nicholas.
You'll never again think of Santa Claus in quite the same way.
- The Uninvited: The True Story of the Union Screaming House
- World's Most Haunted Places
- Unbelievable: Investigations Into Ghosts, Poltergeists, Telepathy, and Other Unseen Phenomena
- Mammoth Book of True Hauntings
- Ghosts of the McBride House
- Haunting of America: From the Salem Witch Trials to Harry Houdini
- Haunted Theaters
- Michigan Haunts and Hauntings
- The Ghost Who Would Not Die
- Aaron's Crossing: An Inspiring True Ghost Story
The Sistine Secrets: Michelangelo's Forbidden Messages in the Heart of the Vatican
The Occult in Art
1000 Symbols: What Shapes Mean in Art and Myth
by Michael J. Caduto
Herbs have been essential to spiritual beliefs and practices throughout time and history. From Christian Scripture to Hindu observances, Jewish ritual to early Islamic literature, Native American traditions to Buddhist symbolism, plants are seen as a blessing from God and a way to remain in harmony with Spirit. Everyday Herbs in Spiritual Life is a hands-on guide to incorporating herbs into our spiritual life.
Michael J. Caduto is a renowned author, ecologist, educator and storyteller who has written and coauthored sixteen books, including "Native American Gardening", the "Keepers of the Earth" series, and "In the Beginning: The Story of Genesis and Earth Activities for Children."