- You must be in third through twelfth grade
- If you are under 12, your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring the assignment, textbooks, calculators, and any other materials you need
Monday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Plymouth District Library in the Teen Zone
Tuesday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Canton Public Library by the Teen Reference Desk
Wednesday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Plymouth District Library in the Teen Zone
Thursday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Canton Public Library by the Teen Reference Desk
*Tutors will not be here during the holiday break, they need a break too!
Dreaming of a warm climate and place to visit? You can soak up the sunshine in Maui, Oahu & the big Island in Hawaii. The Waikiki beach is a great beach to surf or just enjoy the white sand shores. The fresh, floral air energizes you. The warm, tranquil waters refresh you.
If you are already tired of Christmas music, try some Blues.
We recently received a new Big Bill Morganfield cd. It has as very traditional blues sound. It includes several slow blues tracks, which were just the thing to slow down the Christmas rush.
Visit CPL's home page to learn Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Japanese, German, Greek, Chinese (Mandarin), ESL Spanish, and more. First time users will be asked to create a username and password for the system to keep track of the progress. Remote access is for Canton Library cardholders only.
This book of patterns by the founder of Lorna's Laces (drool-worthy fibers available locally at the Old Village Yarn Shoppe) includes patterns for socks, mittens, sweaters, stuffies, and even how to make your own decorative knitting needles. Interspersed with the patterns are brief stories explaining how Miser came up with the pattern and how it connects to her life.
- The challenge for Africa by Wangari Maathai
- A beautiful place to die by Malla Nunn
- Ivory's ghosts: the white gold of history and the fate of elephants by John F. Walker
- Playing the enemy: Nelson Mandela and the game that made a nation by John Carlin
- Cry, the beloved country by Alan Paton
- A change of altitude by Anita Shreve
- Tea time for the traditionally built by Alexander McCall Smith
- The Egyptologist by Arthur Phillips
- The laughter of dead kings by Elizabeth Peters
- Heart of darkness by Joseph Conrad