Creativebug* boasts more than 1,000 arts and crafts videos. In October, the library is happy to highlight one specific Creativebug class for an October grab-and-go program: Geometric Shadowboxes. With step-by-step instructions provided by video, you will be able to experiment with different colors and papers to create geometric patterns in a lovely shadowbox for display.
Each kit will contain:
- 8 x 10" piece of smooth vellum Bristol paper
- Scraps of paper in a variety of colors and patterns
- 02 Micron pen and white paper (to create your own pattern)
- 1"-wide diamond template
- Neutral pH adhesive
- 8 x 10: shadowbox frame
You will need to supply at home:
- Wet rag or papertowel
- Registration for the grab-and-go kits will take place beginning September 24, while supplies last.
- Once registration has closed on October 6, you will receive an email with instructions on how to pick up your kit at the library through our contact-free holds pick-up.
- Kit pick-up will take place from October 9 to October 16.
Looking for more inspiration? Check out the thousands of craft videos available on Creativebug to get started today!
*a CPL Library card required in order to use Creativebug
There are no upcoming sessions available.