- Monday, December 21, 11:00AM-2:00PM: All Ages Videogaming (Mariokart, Wii Sport and more)
- Tuesday, December 22, 10:00AM-Noon: Create-a-Craft
- Tuesday, December 22, 2:00-4:00PM: Board Game Fun (YuGiOh, LEGOS, Chess and more)
- Wednesday, December 23, 1:00-1:45PM: Fun with Ronald McDonald (Visit the Happy Meal Exhibit and see Ronald's fun magic show!)
- You must be in third through twelfth grade
- If you are under 12, your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring the assignment, textbooks, calculators, and any other materials you need
Monday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Plymouth District Library in the Teen Zone
Tuesday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Canton Public Library by the Teen Reference Desk
Wednesday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Plymouth District Library in the Teen Zone
Thursday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Canton Public Library by the Teen Reference Desk
*Tutors will not be here during the holiday break, they need a break too!
Have you ever called NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) to find out where Santa is on Christmas Eve? The tradition started way back in 1955, when an error in a Sears Roebuck &Co. advertisement encouraging children to call Santa resulted in children calling CONAD (NORAD's predecessor) instead. The Director of Operations at the time, Colonel Harry Shoup, had his staff give the children who called an update as to Santa's whereabouts.
Dreaming of a warm climate and place to visit? You can soak up the sunshine in Maui, Oahu & the big Island in Hawaii. The Waikiki beach is a great beach to surf or just enjoy the white sand shores. The fresh, floral air energizes you. The warm, tranquil waters refresh you.
Did you, like me, miss A Charlie Brown Christmas last night? :( Never fear. ABC will be re-broadcasting it next Tuesday at 8pm. :) While you're waiting, CPL just got in a bumper crop of new Holiday movies. Some of my newer favorites are A Muppet Christmas: Letters to Santa and Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas. And don'
I haven't made a quilt yet myself but have always admired the technique and art of those made by others. As the weather turns colder I find myself ready to tackle a project that will, in the making, drape fabrics over my lap and keep my hands occupied while watching movies and enjoying the company of my family.