Two more series are moving to J Fiction:
- A to Z Mysteries - will be shelved by author: J Fiction Roy
- Amazing Days of Abby Hayes - will be shelved by author: J Fiction Mazer
Thank you again for your patience while these items are temporarily unavailable in order to process the changes.
Memorial Day kicked off summer celebrations all over Michigan. As the days get warmer, enjoy some of these picture books filled with great ways to spend those summer days.
Summer days and nights by Wong Herbert Yee
Now it is summer by written by Eileen Spinelli; illustrated by Mary Newell DePalma
Kitten's summer by Eugenie Fernandes
Program Date: Tuesday, July 31, 10:00-10:45 AM in the Community Room
Picture books about the moon are a perfect choice for bedtime reading. If you're a fan of the classic story Goodnight Moon, give these other great books a try.
And if the moon could talk by Kate Banks; pictures by Georg Hallensleben
Papa, please get the moon for me by Eric Carle
Kitten's first full moon by Kevin Henkes
Leo and Diane Dillon were also famous for their cover artwork for adult science fiction novels, winning the Hugo Award in 1971 for Best Professional Artist.
Program Date: June 25, 6:30 - 8:30 PM
April 30-June 9
- Mondays 10:00-10:30 AM and 1:00-1:30 PM
- Tuesdays 7:00-7:30 PM
- Wednesdays 10:00-10:30 AM and 7:00-7:30 AM
- Thursdays 10:00-10:30 AM
- Fridays 10:00-10:30 AM
- On June 7th the Family Storytime/ABC Activity Time session will be in collaboration with Starfish Family Services Program for parents and caregivers titled Word Play: Rhymes and Other Pre-Reading Activities.