- Monday, June 24 from 1-1:30 PM
- Wednesday, July 24 from 10-10:30 AM
- Tuesday, August 6 from 1:00-1:30 PM
Did you know August 9th is National Book Lovers Day? Join us Friday, August 9 from 2:00-2:45 PM for our Family Book Lovers Day Program. We'll have a great time hearing a story, eating a snack, talking about books, and working on a craft.
Star seeker: a journey to outer space by Theresa Heine, Victor Tavares
Stars! Stars! Stars! by written and illustrated by Nancy Elizabeth Wallace
Full Moon and star by Lee Bennett Hopkins ; illustrated by Marcellus Hall
How to catch a star by Oliver Jeffers
Stars by Mary Lyn Ray and ; [illustrated by] Marla Frazee
Family Storytimes begin the week of April 29. These storytimes are designed for children ages 5 and under with a caregiver, and do not require registration. Weekday sessions are held in the Community Room. Saturday sessions are in the Purple Room.
Open Family Storytimes , April 29-June 1:
- Mondays 10:00-10:30 AM in the Community Room
- Tuesdays 7:00-7:30 PM in the Community Room
- Wednesdays 10:00-10:30 AM in the Community Room
- Thursdays 10:00-10:30 AM in the Community Room
- Saturdays 10:00-10:30 AM in the Purple Room
NOTE: The library is closed and there will be no storytime on Monday, May 27.
On Sunday, April 14 from 2:00-3:00 PM, The Organization for Bat Conservation will present Biodiversity LIVE! Explore the amazing variety of wildlife on planet Earth. Discover the interconnectedness between plants and animals. Topics include the balance of natural ecosystems, how humans are impacting biodiversity (habitat destruction, invasive species, climate change), and simple actions that can be taken to protect wildlife from extinction. Live animals include a bearded dragon, sugar glider and a large fruit bat.
On March 18, 1990, 13 works of art were stolen from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston. 5 drawings by Degas were among the missing. B.A. Shapiro draws from this fact for her novel--The Art Forger.
- Easy checkout
- 24/7 access
- Automatic return; no late fees
- Holds can be placed if book is check out
- Read/listen on computer or compatible device